My talents include being on tumblr all day and not hitting the post limit
It all just depends on what you want to see on your dash and what you like. Funny? Thoughtful? Fandom-y?
When someone reblogs something you like, follow the person they reblogged it from!
when you see a map or a family tree at the front of a novel you know that shit is gonna get complicated
- tourist: could you give us directions to Olive Garden?
- new yorker: no, but i could give you directions to an actual Italian restaurant lol
- tourist: oh you think you're clever???
- new yorker: what
- tourist: i'm going to meet my dying neice and she happens to love olive garden so her whole family is going to eat with her so she'll have a few moments of happiness
- new yorker: oh... oh i'm so sor
- tourist: no shut the fuck up you piece of shit. i'll find it myself
- the tourist drives off and the new yorker is left to think about his life choices and his decision to be a giant condescending asshole
tumblr has fallen
david karp is dead
yahoo is coming
I’m trying to figure out when “oh, it’s midnight” turned into “oh, it’s only midnight”
To me, songs are kind of like bookmarks. Have you ever listened to a song that you haven’t heard in a while, and all of a sudden, all the memories of that time period come back, and you remember what your life used to be like. They’re like milestones in your life.
Making a list of how Pat pronounces things!
Tinue = Tin-yoo-ay
Kvothe = Khv-oh-th
Kote = Coat
Devi = Day-vee
Auri = Ah-ree
Elodin = Ehl-oh-din
Kilvin = Kill-vin
Felurian = Feh-loo-ree-en
Laurian = Lah-ree-en
Arliden = Ar-lih-den
Edema Ruh = Eh-deh-ma (or Eh-dee-ma) Rooh